Wild Rose Sanctuary is a 20508 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Email Money Transfer donations can be sent to email@example.com with password Horses
Cash Donations are used to purchase hay and feed, to pay for veterinary services, and to cover daily operating expenses. You can also send a check to Wild Rose Sanctuary Inc. by mail to:
284 Upton Road
Saint Peters, PE
BECOME A SPONSOR – Don’t have the funds or the space to own a horse? For only $30 per month, you can sponsor a horse, offsetting some of the cost of feed, hay, farrier care, supplements, worming and veterinary services.
SEND A GIFT CARD – Gift certificates redeemable at feed, farm supply, and home improvement stores, gas stations and elsewhere. Gift cards can be sent to: i need the address
GIVE YOUR TIME – Volunteers, especially those with equine, construction, marketing, advertising, and fundraising expertise are always needed and welcome. In-kind donations of labor or parts that keep the truck and trailer rolling and in good repair are greatly appreciated. If you have time we can always use help with grooming and bathing, stalls, hand walking, and tack cleaning and repair.
Feed The Crew – You can call Cardigan Feed Services, our feed provider, and donate bags of feed to Wild Rose Sanctuary! Let them know its for Wild Rose Sanctuary and they will credit our account.
Cardigan Feed Services (902) 583-2055
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – The services of generous veterinarians, vet techs, farriers and other equine professionals are gratefully accepted as needed.
DELIVER THE BASICS – If you live in the area and can deliver supplies, we are very grateful. Items that are always needed include:
- HAY! Please call to confirm hay needs and storage available in the barn.
- Weight building supplements and wormers
- Bagged pine shavings
- Hoof building and strengthening supplements such as Farrier’s Formula Extra Strength.
- Cosequin Equine, Cosequin Optimized with MSM or other quality joint supplement.
- Parasite control products, such as fly spray. Be sure to check package labels to ensure products are not out-of-date, as these could be ineffective against pests.
- Grooming supplies (especially medicated shampoos) and treatments for skin issues and wound care.
- Blankets in new/almost new condition with straps and closures intact and other tack basics.
INTRESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
If you are interested in volunteering for us we would love to have you. The more organized we are and the more commitment we have from our amazing volunteers, the better the experience will be for you and for the animals.
Wild Rose Sanctuary is a non-profit horse sanctuary committed to the prevention, rescue and rehabilitation of neglected, abused and homeless horses.